NAPLANNAPLAN Data Service was also officially made available to all schools and regional offices in the same week. This release represents an additional two-week reduction in the reporting timeline compared to last year and reflects the VCAA’s commitment to improved turnaround of NAPLAN reporting.
- a covering letter
- a confidential report for each student who participated in the NAPLAN 2015 tests for schools to distribute to parents/carers
- Student Report information brochures for parents/carers
- an instruction sheet with information on accessing NAPLAN writing test images.
- individual student results for all NAPLAN tests on the 10-band National Achievement Scale
- an indicator for each assessment area showing the national average and the middle 60 per cent of national results
- a written description for each assessment area identifying the types of skills assessed
- a summary table describing the skills and understandings students are likely to demonstrate in each of the bands.
NAPLAN Data Service reports, this year Victorian schools have been provided with access to scanned images of their students’ NAPLAN writing test responses. The VCAA believes this will assist schools with interpretation of NAPLAN writing results and inform classroom teaching and learning programs. The writing test images are accessible via the NAPLAN Test Administration website, and will be available until Friday 18 September 2015 (end of Term 3).
Details about access to the website and instructions about how to download images have been sent to school principals with the NAPLAN reporting packages.
Please note that schools only have access to images of the writing tests of their own students, and that the images are made available strictly for internal school use.
NAPLAN Data Service reports was made available to schools on Monday 17 August 2015. These reports include all school and state data, and some national data. As in previous years, national data relating to subgroups will be incorporated into the Data Service after the release by ACARA of the final NAPLAN Report later in the year.
Schools must use their own unique login and security password to access their results. Login details and 2015 passwords were issued to schools in August. If a password is lost, the principal should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words ‘Password Request’ included in the subject line.
The 2015 Reporting Guide is available online, either via a link on the Report Parameters page of the Data Service (see the following screenshot), or from the NAPLAN webpage (under Publications):
Access to these tutorials is available from the menu at the top of every report in the Data Service (see the following screenshot), or via the link that appears in the footer of each report.
|Term 4 session dates||Session times|
|Wednesday 7 October 2015||9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Wednesday 7 October 2015||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Thursday 8 October 2015||9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Thursday 8 October 2015||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Friday 9 October 2015||9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Friday 9 October 2015||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
Any queries should be directed to Liz Stojanova on (03) 9225 2326 or via email: email@example.com