The 2015 Handbook for Principals, which will be distributed to all schools by the end of February, contains two parts.
- Part A - National Protocols for Test Administration
- Part B - Jurisdictional information detailing the administration
Principals must complete the Statement of Compliance, acknowledging that they have read the Handbook for Principals and accept the terms of the NAPLAN Code of Conduct, before the PAR website can be accessed.
- check the details for the students listed in each cohort
- check the roll class groupings and amend or delete, as required
- provide details for the NAPLAN school contacts
- check the school address and advise the NAPLAN team at BOSTES if it is incorrect.
Login details for the PAR website are in the letter which will accompany the Handbook for Principals.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8382